Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Girl With The White Balloon




you remember the movie ...         The Red Balloon . 
Remember the story? You do? Good. Then you'll understand this photograph.



  025a



"The Boy and the Red Balloon" is a first in a series of children's books inspired by my son, Kian. He, as with any child, is the epitome of unconditional love . With love, one will overcome any hurdle. It is the story of a journey the Balloon takes to understand as it interacts with interesting characters along the way. Yet, it has many layers that deal with emotions, simple understanding of surroundings, dealing with defeats and triumphs but never giving up. The message is quite simple: BELIEVE.
~Albert Lamorisse



                I get asked from time to time about my approach with Hannah. 
As in what is it...it's simple. I have always believed that she "can". 
We do things she couldn't or wouldn't do because I hold to that belief. 

I expect that she can. 
Because I know she can.








One Love. One Peace. Always and all ways. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...